St Peters New Starter Real Ale Kit
St Peters New Starter Beer kit with Keg Starter Kit
Everything you need to brew your first 40 - 32 pints of quality home brew beer!
FREE delivery on orders £65 or over or buy many items as you like shipping £4.50 per order*
This is an excellent value new starter to get your going as a home brewer. At the same time it doesn't cut corners by leaving essential equipment out e.g. anti sediment trap to stop yeast being transferred to your keg! Anyone trying to sell you a kit with just a tube for a syphon doesn't care about your brewing experience.
It's never been easier to brew quality real ale using natural ingredients. Each kit comes complete with instructions plus we've added our own hint's and tips guide so you can avoid common mistakes and be 100% confident that your first batch of Beer is something to be proud of when your mates come knocking, and they will!
You may have drank St Peters beer before as they are available from many supermarkets. Their beer kits are made to emulate the beer they sell. Apart from the 3kg of quality liquid malt extract and yeast, St Peters kits come with a sachet of hop powder giving them a fresh hop taste not found in most beer kits.
Included in this kit:-
- Our own step by step illustrated guide so you can avoid common mistakes and be 100% sure that your first batch of beer will be something to be proud off.
- Keg complete with tap and pin valve
- LCD stick on Thermometer
- Hydrometer (used to measure potential alcohol content and also tells you when your beer is ready to transfer to your keg)
- Syphon tube with rigid rod and anti sediment trap (prevents yeast transferring to your keg, if someone tries to sell you a New Starter kit without an anti sediment trap they don't care about the quality of your beer)
- VWP Cleaner and Steriliser 100g
- 2x CO2 bulbs (used to keep the pressure up in the keg so that every pint has a good head every time)
- CO2 bulb holder (used to inject the CO2 bulbs into your keg)
- Airlock (prevents bacteria ruining your beer during fermentation)
- St Peters Beer kit of your choice which includes instructions, liquid malt extract, hop powder and a packet of beer yeast
- 25 Litre Fermenting bucket with lid
Now all that's left is to choose the type of real ale that best suits you:-
Golden Ale, 36 pints, 4.7%: A highly distinctive light golden ale with a fresh and delicate taste, ideal for those long balmy summer evenings that cannot be too far away!
India Pale Ale, 32 pints, 5.5%: A full bodied pale ale with a zesty character.
Ruby Red Ale, 36 pints, 4.7%: A delicious tawny red ale with subtle malt undertones and a distinctive spicy hop aroma.
Cream Stout 36 pints, 5%: An aromatic, strong, dark chocolate cream stout with a satisfying bittersweet aftertaste.
*Uk Mainland 48 hour delivery, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands £6.00 per order, 3 - 5 working day delivery.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!